~What in the Hell?~

Friday, April 15, 2005

~ Ahhhh, FRIDAY! ~

Finally! This is like the longest week! And I was so busy. All I did was make and make and make some more! Whew! I'm glad it's over. Even my lesson went by really fast tonight which was strange.

I figured with all of the physical labor I did this week I'd be too pooped to pop but that wasn't the case! I actually had enough energy to work on my axel. Wow!

And the layback is finally coming along nicely. Of course, it hurts like a mo' fo' (I'm old, see, and my spine just isn't meant to bend like that!) But at least I'm comfortable with it - now I can get into the position pretty quickly. I'll have to start working on the "flourish" part of it.

Tomorrow is dance class. We'll see how that goes. Then I have to go to the store. I'm out of diet coke. Oh, the inhumanity!

Now riddle me this, batman - why is it that the most earth shattering crisies usually happen at 3pm on Friday when no one is in the office but me? Why? Because I'm the space/time djinn and I'm being tested? I think that maybe it. I dunno tho.

So of course, our fearless leader abandons ship in the middle of the afternoon along with most everyone else. I'm just cruising along writing my reports when - BAM! Shit hits the fan! Frantic calls from everyone saying that "we can't ship! Oh, the horror! Help! Make it go away!"

Like some comic book superhero I spring into action, running up and down 6 flights of stairs to retreive all sorts of information and find out just what the hell is going on. It was someone ELSE'S responsibility but since that PERSON is now GONE it falls to ME to fix it. Figures!

After all the hysteria I find out that it's NEXT Friday when one should panic. Not this Friday! WTF? I say "look, we'll have the results Wednesday and it doesn't ship until Friday. What's the problem?"

Uh, suddenly there's no problem. They just wanted someone to hold their hands and tell them everything was going to be ok. Geez! Can I get an extra like $100 a week for babysitting? I think I deserve it

Speaking of deserving things, be sure to visit here for some of the most HILARIOUS stories from the service industry. Funny as hell.

Oh, I need to add that Mr. Wicked was really pissed this morning. One of my dear readers made the suggestion (in jest) that Mr. Wicked's arch rival should reappear! Dayum! You shoulda seen the look on his face! I couldn't help but giggle at it.

His exact words to me "you will NOT consider it." Alrighty then! Don't have to tell me twice. Especially after that deadly look! (But it was still funny.) I can't believe he got so upset at the very mention of it! He really needs to chill out!

Poor thing! He's afraid that his victory will be snatched away from him by his rival. I don't think so. (I hadn't even thought about it until my - er - HIS reader mentioned it.) I'm mean but I'm not THAT mean. Not even to him (altho he can deserve it at times). No, he's been good to me giving me plenty of "hawt" scenes and a nice plot so I have to give him that. And it IS his story. Not mine. The rival is out of the picture until the story ends. That's just the way it has to be.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com