~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, April 17, 2005

~ Ah, I'm tired ~

I'm so tired today and I haven't the faintest idea why! And my legs are so very sore! Ugh! I know that's from dance class yesterday. Owww! But it was fun and I'll do it again. I'm just a glutton for punishment!

Here's a link to a review of Kingdom of Heaven with The Big O. Sounds pretty good. I loved Gladiator. And Ridley Scott can make some hella movies. I have to admit, tho, that I'm looking forward to the music! LOL! Good skating stuff there, fo' so! And it sounds like they may have actually gotten the HISTORY part right! WTF???? How did THAT ever happen?

Check it out here.

You know I'm just living in 1256 and nothing pisses me off more than bogus history. Even if the Big O is all sexy in it. He shoulda kept that 20lbs he gained. He be looking YUMMY!

So today I was going to be ambitious and clean and that but my legs are just so damned sore. And I'm just freaking tired as hell. I guess last weeks marathon making session has caught up with me. Ah, well. Better today than tomorrow.

Besides, as Bernie said "even God rested". Sounds like good advice. Maybe I'll just throw in some laundry and read a bit. I don't feel up for much else.

Mr. Wicked was a bit restless earlier but he's chilled. He seemed worried that someone would draw my attention away from him and he was NOT liking that. Especially since we've gotten to his favorite part of the story - the pointless, endless smut. LOL!

No WAY am I allowed to get "distracted" by other matters when he's finally getting what he wants. Oh, well. I dunno why he worries about stuff like that. He knows I'm not going to abandon him for a real dude until we get this finished. (Now I'm getting his smug look). Ah, well.

Oh, I have to add today's fave MB quote: "You could utter the most profound, eloquent universal truth and someone will still call you a fucktard."

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 4:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com