~What in the Hell?~

Friday, March 18, 2005

~ What didn't happen ~

The world didn't end as purported. Imagine that! Can't say I'm much surprised, tho, all things considered.

Today I indulged myself a bit at work by setting up a display case in the lobby. Why not? It was fun and the guys I asked to help me gather the products were pretty excited. It turned out pretty good.

Now I've horned in to another case - heh, heh! Gotta make sure my "babies" get their proper exposure! Everyone else can go fish!

While I was out I also picked up all the rag mags. Seems that rumour about the Big O getting back together with the vapid coke fiend were trash. I'm still a little peeved at him, tho. He needs to find a woman with tits and stop screwing around. Or start screwing around with a chick who actually LOOKS like a chick and not a dickless twink.

Worlds is going on and I haven't had the opportunity to watch due to various reasons. Mostly work. Ugh. What else? I need to get my sorry ass back on the ice, too.

Speaking of which - I have a competition coming up tomorrow that I'm going to work at. Then Mike's party. Dad's birthday is Tuesday so I'm going to have to go home and take him out to dinner.

Where in the hell as the time gone? It's still not even warm here. Today was the first day the weather has finally gotten nice. Hence my desire to trek back and forth between buildings all day hauling product to the display cases!

Pretty soon it will be my birthday. Oh, man. That's not a good thing. But summer will be here and I'll be able to roam around outside. That will be nice.

I forgot to add the most important thing! Advice from the Master Batcher. "Never EVER frighten the herd!" Good advice. He also tells me "You might not want to be so brutally honest with them. They tend to panic at the slightest provocation."

But sometimes I just may WANT to frighten the herd to watch them scatter and because it's fun. Why not? Lord knows they jerk ME around on a whim. Serves them right!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com