~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, March 24, 2005

~ Someone Call OSHA ~

I need a cease and desist order from them. I can take on no more work. Only 10 people can ride my ass at one time and since no one has gotten off the ass and others are trying to pile on, I think we need a citation here. It's just not safe to have more than 10 people riding my ass at one time, get it?

So this co-worker of mine shows up and demands that I drop everything and immediately give him what he wants or he's going to "tell". WHATEVER. "Go tell," I say. "The longer you sit here and threaten me, the longer it's going to take me to finish and get to your shit. DUH." WTF is wrong with people? I told you I'd get to it today. Why do I have to do it RIGHT THIS MINUTE??? Oh, I see. How foolish of me to forget - the world will be destroyed if I don't do it, right now, huh? Yeah. My bad. Oh, well. Considering this is only the second time this WEEK that the world was supposed to end, I don't think we're doing too bad. I was trying for 4 world destructions but it's a short week after all. Maybe next week.

And WTF is up with these stupid people, anyway? This other douche bag calls up and keeps blabbing at me on the phone "are you going to do that? When are you going to do that? You know I need that, don't you?" So what do I say? "Yes, whatever. Are you finished? The longer you blab the longer it will take me to finish it. Now shut up and leave me alone."

I thought that was pretty plain but apparently not because he just kept yapping. I'm like "what do you WANT for Pete's sake? I'm busy doing your crap. If you don't want anything then leave me alone so I can get some work done!" Did he get to the point? Well, hell no. So I just sat the phone down and let him blab while I got on with the important stuff. WTF is he thinking?

Sometimes I just want to be incredibly RUDE to these idiots. How I manage to keep myself under control when they are just begging to be bitch slapped I dunno. It must be some sort of miracle at work. Daily. Hourly. Moment by moment. LOL!

Ah, yes. Now Mr. Wicked. I have to say that the worse he gets the more people adore him. It's truly disgusting. Of course HE doesn't think so. Oh, no. The more the merrier in his opinion. He can never amass too many swooning fans (of either sex, I'm sure).

And I must grudginly admit that what he has in mind for the ending of this story is very appropriate. But don't tell him that. I'll be forced to suffer more of his arrogance and I just don't know if I can take that right now.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com