~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

~ Shaking my head in wonderment ~

First off, let me say that I've done a bit of work on my site so please visit. See that link there on the side? Yeah, that's it. Now click on it!

Lots of pix that I can't post here (I'd freaking overload photobucket and imageshack both if I did!) The travel pix are the best. Don't have a lot of them linked - it took me for freakin' EVAH to figure out why the code wasn't working. And since I'm too freaking CHEAP to pay for the service, it won't let me upload directly from my hard drive. I have to copy and paste each line of code in there so it's kinda time consuming. Ah, well.

There are pix of the Big O (natch!) and Alan Rickman (God, that voice!) and Craig Parker (he is just so cute) and even yours truly from her very first "modeling" gig (paid in diet coke and the CD of pix). Also pix of the Rogue Head back in action after a brief hiatus. Just a bunch of goofy ass stuff. Mostly pix for now. When I get around tuit I'm sure I'll put more stuff on there. Transferring the code is a pain in the buttocks so maybe I'll have to break down and buy a subscription. UGH! I might as well get my own dot com for that!

OK - so since I've been back the office mate has been acting rather "squirrelly" as it were. Skulking around and not talking to anyone and I'm wondering what's up with that, right? Well, the wife who used to call about 20 zillion times a day has suddenly stopped calling. She's called maybe TWICE in the last week and both times he's said "I'll call you back later." Then taken his cell phone and left. Hmmmm.

NOW - get this - he was SUPPOSED to go to our plant in France to run some experiments on their equipment. Well, SHE was going to go with him (the trip was planned for the time she was off on spring break). When the trip got pushed back a week (due to scheduling conflicts at the plant) suddenly can't go for "personal" reasons.

Am I the only one who thinks that "wifey poo" is forbidding him to travel without her tagging along? WTF??? Does she not understand that this obsessive fawning over him is affecting his JOB?? Someone needs a swift kick in the ass if you ask me.

Onto other matters - I'm supposed to meet this dude after work, right? One of the guys from the personals site. Well, he finally tells me (after I agreed to meet him) that the picture he sent me is NOT him. WTF???? He's some old pudgy guy. I'm like, "whatever".

I hate to be the one to break this to him but I'm not interested in a LTR. I just want some peter. And that's just a little too old and too round for me. Let's face it, ladies, when a guy has to lift his gut so you can access his peter it's just not worth it. Ick!

So, yeah. I guess I'll meet him. But I'm going to have to make it clear that there isn't going to be any sex (unless no one else is willing but I doubt that). Can anyone fathom these douchebags? Geez!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com