~What in the Hell?~

Monday, March 21, 2005

~ Isn't it supposed to be Spring? ~

Then where the fuck is the warm weather, dammit??? There was fucking FROST on the car this morning. I'm about tired of this damned weather. It's really starting to piss me off.

Been gossiping all morning with the disgusted co-workers. I think they finally understand where I'm coming from about my office mate. Remember how I said his wife had to leave her job to go to run these experiments with him? Well, apparently, she pouted/bitched/moaned the entire time they were out there. I guess no one believed me how bad it's gotten until they saw it for themselves.

Now everyone who's had to experience her is saying "he's going to lose his job if she doesn't get a grip on herself." She called him constantly during their experiments and he would LEAVE to talk to her - right in the middle of HIS experiments. And this stuff just can't be left to sit while he yaps on the phone. Even the guys in the plant noticed it and were pissed. Actually a few of them have complained to their managers about it so it's only a matter of time before it gets back to HIS boss.

Things are going to get ugly I have a feeling. I mentioned something about three weeks ago to his boss about him struggling to do his work - just being distracted and disorganized. I did not mention a word about the wife. I find out today that another dude complained and now Bean complained to his boss as well. It's only a matter of time before it gets back to him, I'm sure.

The thing is - she's got a serious problem. She's got OCD (and I oughta know 'cause I have it, too) and she's also an anoxeric. The girl is going downhill mentally very quickly and she's taking him with her. He's been losing weight and not getting enough sleep. He's looking rough. I really feel sorry for him but yet I feel like it's none of my business to bring it up to him. UGH! I just don't know what to do. I think I might just have to bite the bullet and talk to him. Give him some information about her disease. I don't want to say "she's XYZ" because that's not for me to diagnose. But he should have some information about ana and OCD so he can recognize the symptoms himself.

Anyway - I miss The Creature. I do. Sad, isn't it? I miss his little furry mashed in face and his blowing snot. I got him some doggy breath mints at the store yesterday so we'll see if he'll take them (and if they will WORK!)

Today is Dad's BD so I'm going home after work and taking him out to dinner (if he wants to go - mom might already be taking him out tonight. I dunno.

I miss skating, too. I was going to go today but the bitch session sort of trumped all that. It's so rare that the three of us can actually get together at one place and time that we have to take it while we can! LOL! And I might be able to sneak out tomorrow at lunch. He'll be back then so there'll be no bitch sessions unless we "go to Starbucks". Don't you just love that euphemism for bitching? "Going to Starbucks". LOL!

Mr. Wicked has upset everyone with his shocking announcement that he has to "go home". Maybe he should just "go to Starbucks" LOL! Oh, he doesn't find that amusing. He doesn't find much amusing except having his . . . . ego stroked. (You should know this by now - know how he is!)

Ah, well. If he didn't scowl at me at least once a day I'd think there was something seriously wrong with him! But I have to admit he was rather good to me this weekend. Oh, indeed! A very interesting plot twist he has devised that brings us right back to square one where we can tie everything off in a nice little bow. Sure as hell took him long enough but who am I to rush him?

Indeed. I think this little twist will make everyone happy. Those who want her to stay loyal to her main squeeze and those who want her to just throw herself at Mr. Wicked. And him, too, because he'll get what he wants in the end. He always does. And I have to listen to it. Over and over again.

Why he insists on telling me how wonderful he is I don't know. This is usually followed by some sort of idle threat to the tune of "perhaps I should just leave" when I remind him that there are others who are more than willing to indulge in "all he has to offer". (His words, not mine). He's not going anywhere. He likes it. We're stuck with each other until this thing is done. So which one of us keeps drawing it out? Hmmmm?

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 11:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com