~What in the Hell?~

Friday, March 11, 2005

~ Dating Rant - the return of ~

Just when you thought it was safe to check your e-mail! Geez, where do these morons come from and WHY do they believe that every woman is in mad love with them?

Things seemed to be going ok on the dating site. Then I get this email from some asshat who writes "I was going thru this site looking at all the poor, desperate lonely women out there . . ."

I found this highly insulting. If he thinks that only poor, desperate and lonely people are there - what the hell does that say about HIM? Hmmmm? Indeed.

So I read his profile, yes? This guy is so full of himself it's no wonder he hasn't found anyone. All he does is talk about how particular he is and how no one can live up to his standards and if he writes you that you should consider yourself "lucky" and "not let him get away" if he "lowers himself" to make contact with you. Whatever!

Said fucktard found a nasty gram from me saying "beat it, creep!" But apparently he doesn't understand plain English. So I'll write him back in Latin. I doubt if he'll understand that, either but I can try.

Who does this dude think he is, anyway? The Big O? Is he all that? Judging by his picture and the education he says he HAS - uh, no. Just looks like a "normal" dude with a diploma and that's about it. Nothing so wonderful that I'd be willing to put up with his load of BS. Jeez!

I ran into another fucktard like this years ago and it took me hanging up the phone on him THREE separate times before he finally realize I did NOT want to speak to him. I actually said to him "What part of 'go to hell' are you not understanding?" And he STILL insisted on calling me! WTF???? Apparently this clown thought because he was a "local celebrity" that I'd just be creaming my jeans at the mere THOUGHT of him with him. Uh, no. I have my standards, they may be low but I DO have them - believe it or not!

Then - despite the giant "NO MARRIED MEN - PERIOD" in my ad I still get emails from them. WTF??? Did I not make that plain enough? I've said that to several of them "what part of NO MARRIED MEN did you not understand?" Apparently they just don't bother to read - they look at the picture and go "ooo - woman! Redhead! Must type!" It's not until they get a nasty gram from me that they finally READ my profile. How fooking stupid can someone be, anyway?

The funny thing is, these idiots continue to write even when you tell them to "beat it". WTF??? Beat it means I'm not interested. How hard is that to comprehend? I thought "fuck off" was pretty plain but I guess not. What else can a girl say?

The current moron who called me a "poor, desperate and lonely" woman actually had the testicular fortitude to write me back and say "well, I thought you might be up to the challenge of winning me." I fell outta my chair laughing.

Dude, I got a newsflash for you - I'm a CHICK and I can GET LAID any time. You're a dude and therefore, can't (unless you're gay). So you'd best be recalibrating your "who's chasing who" here. I'm not about to chase after a guy - especially and asshole like you. Now the Big O - hell, yes, I'd chase - but only for a little while. Only a little while.

You I'm not even gonna waste any time on. Why should I? You've already decided that you're too good for everyone. He'll end up being banished and good riddance. Fucktards!

Edited to chastise myself - needless to say - I need to find another expression or I don't NEED to say it! Goofus!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com