~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

~ Bahamas Pix ~

Yeah, baby! Finally got the scanner hooked back up. Here's some vaca pix. Where I spent most of my time (my toes in the sand and rum in my hand!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HA! Jealous, much?


And here's some fishy-fish pix! I loves to snorkel and feed the fishes! (I wanted to find a shirt that said "I swam with the fishes" but alas, I could not.)


Here's some shells and the like. Beautiful.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now HERE'S some sweet scenery I wish I COULD have seen:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmmmmm - wanna split a bottle of liquid courage with me, babe? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Mmmmm - yummy manflesh! Gimme!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 7:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com