~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

~ Where do I start? ~

Let's begin at the beginning, shall we?

First - congratulations to The Big O for finally coming to his senses. Come to me, my licky baby! I'll feed you some good lovin' and make you forget all about the bony one. Not only that, but if you wanna throw back a few pints with your buddies, expect me to be buying! AND drinking! Beer is good!

Second - a word of advice - don't make the boss cry. OK? I feel terrible about this. Here the poor woman thought that everyone was agreeing with her and it turns out they were just stabbing her behind her back. And it was up to ME to break the news. Ick! Talk about a no-win situation!

Third - WTF has come over me? I've started buying frilly underwear and shoes! I'm turning into a drag queen! Either that or the thought of the Big O on the loose has warped my poor alcohol-pickled brain. That sounds closer to the truth. It's probably just a phase (she fervently hoped). But I did buy these sweet bright pleather boots with buckles all the way up and wore them into work today. You wouldn't believe the dudes oogling them. And they say process isn't sexy! LOL!

Last - Well, I joined a gym to whip my lazy butt into shape. Sort of. OK - lets' be honest. I joined for the pool and the hot tub and sauna. Loves the water. My mother swears I'm from Atlantis because she could NEVER get me out of the water when I was a baby. She would know I guess seeing as how she's from Neptune or some other planet along those lines. I think my dad and my brother are the only ones from land-locked earth.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 2:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com