~What in the Hell?~

Monday, February 21, 2005

~ Dammit! ~

Dammit, Jim! I thought I updated this but it would appear it did not take! Hells bells!

Anyway - not much going on that I care to repeat. I finally got off my lazy butt and updated the site - see? It took me a while to "remember" the HTML codes but, hey! Cut me some slack! I'm old. My first computer used DOS code and I can still remember some of it. So there!

I had my first "modeling" job on Thursday. hehehe! Got paid a CD and a bottle of Diet Coke. Oh, I'm in the big time now, eh? LOL! Ah, it weren't no big deal. Maybe I'll post some of the pix here if I get around to it. I pick up the CD tomorrow. A local photog needed some "cheap" help to pad his portfolio so I figured "what the hell?" right? It was a lot of fun.

That's about it for now. Gotta clean the place up a bit. Manged to clean the bathrooms and gather the trash that I still need to take out. I'm out of Diet Coke and that sucks. Laundry needs folded. Will probably do that, take out the trash then hit the sack. I'm kinda tired.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com