~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

~ At Least It's Quiet ~

Well, for the time being, anyway. The chicks across the hall are at lunch or somewhere so it's quiet.

I'm having more focus issues today. Could it be because I'm on the verge of vacation? Nah. Perish the thought! lol! Yes, I'm packed and ready to go! Wheee! Beach, sun, rum! Yippee skippee!

I had planned on cleaning up the place last night and doing a bit of writing but one of my friends called me and we ended up blabbing on the phone for about 2 hours just shooting the breeze and catching up. It's pretty damned sad that we're too lazy to drop each other an e-mail. Pathetic. But we'll see each other over the summer quite a bit. It's like we all go dormant in the winter then awaken in the spring. So very nice.

Of course, Mr. Wicked hovered and scowled the entire time. He wanted me to write. Demanded that I skip practice to write so I did. Just as I had settled down and started in, the phone rang.

He was unhappy until the conversation turned to him then he wanted to listen in. After I hung up he was all full of questions wanting to know if my friend was jealous of him. Why? You're not even incarnate, how can he be jealous of a disembodied dude? This seemed to annoy him and he preened in the mirror for a while. I guess he was trying to comfort himself or convince himself that if my friend only knew him, he would be jealous. Whatever.

Uhm - I think I reported on the photos. Will post one or two when I get around tuit.

I finally managed to clean up the lab - it was a freakin' disaster and I couldn't put anything else on the counters. Now all I have to do is get rid of the junk on my cart. Somehow I've managed to amass quite the collection of bottles. It just keeps growing. Either they are breeding in that box or people are just throwing their bottles in there.

Of course, I have a ton of bottles and a ton of lids but the lids don't match the bottles. Figures, don't it? Yeah, well. We make them fit, dammit!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 11:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com