~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, January 13, 2005

~ Drabble ~

First off, Happy Birthday to The Big O - Orlando is all of 28 today. I remember when I was 28 vaguely. Too much tequila has that effect on me for some reason . . . but I digress! If anyone happens to run into Mr. Lickalicious, would you please remind him that I have a very special "present" for him that he needs to - "collect" in person. :-D

So today at work I get a request from "the boss" to forward her all the stupid absurd requests I've gotten lately. I choose two (there are just too many). She comes to me and says, "I can't believe it! This is ridiculous! We can't just launch this in two months!" I just look at her and say, "that's not even anything out of the ordinary, sadly." She has decided to speak to her boss about this matter. Yeah. Like they're going to put a stop to it. We make too friggin' much money for them to put the brakes on the cash cow.

The thing that kills me, tho, is that there are 4 of us here doing 70% of the work and our counterparts in Japan do 30% of the work with 9 people and THEY complain THEY are SWAMPED! WTF???? Yeah, come see me and we'll talk. Sheesh!

In the news today - Angela Nikadinov's mother was killed in a car accident on the way to their hotel for the US National Figure skating championships yesterday. Does that not suck? That poor girl.

No skating for me lately - working too much and I just don't have the energy to get on the ice after busting my ass in here all day. A lot of times I do physical labor and it just wears me out! I must be getting old! lol!

Disappointingly, there have been no new freaks on the dating scene. Or maybe I've just become too jaded. Probably a little of both. I'm still getting inquiries from dudes all over the world which just surprises the hell out of me. It's not like they will ever SEE me in person or anything so I don't understand it. Maybe they're bored or want to practice their English. The hell if I know what they are thinking. Ah well.

Monday I am taking my parents to the Art Museum. I'm off work and they want to go. So they will bring my precious fur baby down for a visit. Maybe I'll pick him up tomorrow night and exercise my visitation rights over the weekend and let them take him home on Monday. He's such a spoiled little monster! lol! But I just love him! Of course, THEY spoil him. I would never!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 5:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com