~What in the Hell?~

Monday, January 03, 2005

~ Ah, now he is angry ~

Ah, yes. Now he is angry with me and refuses to speak to me. But that is ok. I've gotten enough from his haunting to pretty much write the entire story. Altho I rather do wish he'd fill in some of the details.

But, no matter. He can be mad and pout if he likes. I know he won't be able to resist returning to me if only to make sure I give him his proper due. Isn't that right, Craig? Yes, I know you're mad now. Yes, I know you feel used but let me ask you this - who is more used? Me for writing this non stop at your behest or you because . . . ? Exactly.

Why is he angry? Because I have spoken of him, I think. But I am not sure. This is the first time I've experienced something like this before - being tormented by a movie character and his alter ego to write something for them. So I can't be sure. Maybe he figures I have enough to go on and no longer feels the need to haunt me. Or maybe he is angry that I've spoken of him before the work is completed. Or maybe he's just waiting until the time is right (write?) to "appear" again.

I will use this repreive to do the usual new years cleanout. All old clothes, junk, bills, etc. that are outdated/no longer used/needed. I have too many things that I don't really need. Don't we all? And I really should get rid of it. What is the point of keeping it if I don't need it?

So - happy new year to everyone! When I get a chance I will certainly have to post more on the dating stuff. Now that the new year is here and the holidays over, I anticipate a pick up in the number of emails asking for my info. And that is where the fun begins! Ah, yes! The real fun begins! Who knows, I may be haunted in the flesh and that would be seriously creepy! lol!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 1:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com