~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

~ Too Funny Not to Share ~

It can be difficult sometimes to come up with a "name" that describes yourself in the pathetically limited vastness of cyberspace.

This is especially true when you are internet dating or chatting. This is too good not to share. Not gonna name any websites here - don't wanna give free publicity to the guilty.

From a dating site. Men's cyber names followed by a short descriptor and, of course, my take on the whole thing.



The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:01 PM

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Melina said...

Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing I nearly peed myself...especially the guy with one black hair...he's the one I want particularly. Well him and largepackage, I wonder if he'll UPS himself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com