~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

~ The Dating Game - Stupid Stupid Men ~

With the holidays coming up I haven't had much of an opportunity to examine my latest crop of respondents. After viewing this week's offering me thinks I should have just stayed away!

People, if I am not mistaken the year is 2004. There is still NO CURE for things like Herpes or AIDS. Right? Or did I miss some news flash? Didn't think so.

I get this email from an individual who goes by the name of "slutpuppy" and gushes on and on about how hard his peter is and how horny he is and how he wants sex all the time. OK. Whatever. But his last paragraph really floored me. He says something to the effect of "I don't wear condoms - I can't stay hard. I can prove I'm clean so why not? I like a cream pie myself." Dang. I think I threw up a little in my mouth after reading that.

This is so wrong in so many ways I can't even being to count them. First, you say you're a slut. Fine. A slut who doesn't wear condoms? Nice knowing ya, pal. You'll be dead in 10 years. I'm supposed to TRUST that whatever "paper" you show me "proves" you're clean? No way. You're messing with someones LIFE here, moron, not just their reputation. Am I supposed to "trust" that all the OTHER sluts you've been with have been HONEST with YOU about THEIR pasts? Riiiiiight.

Needless to say, Mr. "slutpuppy" found himself the recipiant of a nasty gram and a banishment. Idiot! Go infect someone else!

Next up we have an individual who - for whatever bizarre reason - decided to measure his dick using quarters. WTF? What in the HELL is that supposed to prove? He's got them all nice and neatly laid out in a line with said penis beside them and two quarters on TOP of it (so you can see length and girth, I guess. Damn, I'm impressed. Not!) Then he goes on to describe, I kid you not, the scene before you "You can see that I'm 7 1/4 long and 2 1/4 wide". It took me forever to figure out he was using 1/4 in place of the word "quarter". Dude, if you're so stupid you can't use a dictionary to spell then maybe that explains why you couldn't use a RULER to MEASURE your dick!

Am I too picky? I don't think so. I mean, basic understanding of the English language is sort of expected here, people. And basic safety considerations are expected. I think I spelled it out in my ad. I specifically said "no condoms, no play. Period." As well as the "no married men, period. Don't even ask". Sheesh! I guess they think it means everybody BUT them.

I just have to roll my eyes and hit the "block" button. Thank God for such a thing! I don't know where I would be without it! lol!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 5:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com